Video Creative can be a maximum of 100 MB
– Standard must be 8s, 15s, or 30s In length
– Skippable must be 6s, 8s, 15s, or 30s in length
– CTV must be 15s or 30s in length
Connected TV / VAST Video Specs
- 1280×720 for 720p
- 1920×1080 for 1080p
- 1500-2500 kbps for 720p
- 2500-3500 kbps for 1080p
- High profile, level 3.1 for 720p
- High profile, level 4.0 for 1080p
Video Frame Rate:
- 29.970 fps for NTSC countries, commonly referred to as 30 fps
- 25 fps for PAL countries
- 23.976 fps for film-look content, commonly referred to as 24 fps
Video Color Space: 4:2:0 YUV Chroma Subsampling
Video Interlacing: Progressive scanning, ie non-interlaced. No intra-field motion (blending frames) or interlacing.
Leaders (Slate): No leaders (slate) before or after ad content
Audio Codec: AAC-LC or HE-AACv1
- 128-192 kbps for AAC-LC
- 64-128 kbps for HE-AACv1
Audio Channel: 2 channel stereo mix
Audio Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz as per source material
- 24 LKFS (+/- 2.0 dB) in the US as per ATSC A/85
- 23 LUFS (+/- 1.0) in the EU as per EBU R128
Facebook Video Specs
Upload the highest resolution source video available without letter or pillar boxing (No black bars). Most file types are supported. However, we recommend H.264 compression, square pixels, fixed frame rate, progressive scan, and stereo AAC audio compression at 128kbps+.
View a chart of the different video requirements across ad placements.
- Video Ratio: 9:16 to 16:9
- Recommended Resolution: Upload the highest resolution video available that meets file size and ratio limits.
- Video File Size: 4GB Max
- Video Length Minimum: 1 second
- Video Length Maximum: 240 Minutes
- Video Captions: Optional but recommended
- Video Sound: Optional but recommended
- Text: 125 characters
- Video thumbnail images that consist of more than 20% text may experience reduced delivery. Learn more about text in images.
- Vertical videos (with aspect ratio taller than 4:5) may be masked to 4:5